To apply for a position listed, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be available for full time employment, must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA and must be proficient in spoken and written English.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
Position Type: Full Time
Job Description: We are searching for a Chief Marketing Officer to lead our marketing team. As the CMO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies working alongside, and reporting to, the CEO and COO on a daily basis as they will have final determination and say on the direction of any marketing strategies developed. The goal of TonicDM’s marketing strategy is to develop a recognizable brand in the AE space, improve customer acquisition and customer success. Our CMO must have early stage start-up experience.
The CMO will be responsible for:
- Setting marketing goals and objectives
- Planning, implementing and managing marketing strategy
- Contributing to the overall growth of the company through client acquisition and B2B sales
- Reviewing and managing content marketing strategy
- Determining KPIs for marketing department
- Keeping the marketing budget in check
- Tracking KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Working with sales, engineering and customer success teams
- Creating and presenting the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Utilizing data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyzing company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Attending marketing conferences and educational programs
- Designing, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns
- The qualified candidate will have 5 or more years of in senior management and marketing positions. They will possess strategic thinking, leadership experience, and understand the relationship in the marketing plan between all parts of marketing strategy (social media, email, etc) and the long & short term goals.
- Start-up experience required for this fast paced dynamic environment.
The CMO should have experience in and be able to perform:
- Customer Success Marketing strategies
- Social Media
- Email marketing
- Brand Development
- Event Marketing
The CMO should be able to develop / manage / oversee:
- Content Creation / Graphic Designer
- Google Analytics
- Split testing (emails, social media, website, etc)
- Digital Marketing Strategies with G2, Google and other industry platforms
Labor Condition Application Posting Information
H-1B non-immigrant worker is being sought by Design Management Technologies Inc (TONIC DM) through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
1. Labor Condition Application Posting Information
530 S Hewitt Street, #230, LA, CA 90013
3. Period of Employment (mm/dd/year to mm/dd/year):
5. Total # of E-3 Non-immigrant Seeking to Employ:
6. Range of Wage Rate Offered ($):
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the offices of TONIC DM, 530 S Hewitt Street, #230, LA, CA 90013.
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
- Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally or better qualified U.S. worker, or an employer's misrepresentation regarding such offer(s) of employment, may be filed with the Department of Justice, 10th Street & Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20530