Managing project records
shouldn’t be this hard
Streamline project information management with Tonic DM
Benefits for you... and your organization
Eliminate time-consuming processes for sending files, managing RFIs and submittals and filing email by project.
Automate project record keeping, ensuring it gets done correctly every time.
Get all participating organizations on the same page in minutes, on every project, at no additional cost.
- The fastest system for transferring files, managing emails and tracking RFIs and submittals.
- Get started right away. We're obsessed with making everything easy for you.
- Integrated with Procore and email minimizing the need to log into the GC's construction management system.
- An original unchanged copy of sent/received documents is available on Tonic DM, even if your local copy has been edited.
- Automatic record keeping allows you to fulfill requirements for record keeping with no additional effort.
- Raise job satisfaction by empowering staff with easy to use tools.
- All data stays with your organization (instead of owner or GC controlled sites) building a valuable design history for your firm.
- Increase transparency with easy to navigate shared records, keeping everyone informed.
- Mitigate confusion by providing a suit of tools that streamline common tasks (which staff would otherwise use their personal systems for).
- Automated record keeping frees up staff for higher value work and mitigates the risk of lost records.
- Compliance with risk management policies is most successful when the "right way" is also the easiest way.
- Protection of original documents is built into Tonic DM, meaning the original, unchanged copy is always available for review.
- Audit when a recipient chose to download documents relative to when your staff issued them.
- Comprehensive record keeping across channels where important project decisions are made.
- Lowering complexity reduces mistakes, which is why we're obsessed with ease-of-use.
- Offer the staff a great solution for collaboration and records management with no effort on your part.
- No training required for the staff. No set up or system administration required.
- Reduce complexity in your infrastructure with a cloud-based service accessed via a 100% browser-based client or optional Outlook add-in.
- Fast responses should your staff need assistance with a chat bubble available within the software.
- Industry standard infrastructure (AWS) and security protocols.
- Azure AD and Deltek integration for effortless management of users and projects.
These built-in integrations come standard with Tonic DM:
- Microsoft Office 365 for filing email into your project records.
- Procore to eliminate the need to copy-type RFI and submittal data.
- Azure AD for enterprise user management.
- Deltek Vision and Ajera for syncing project information.
Tonic DM is a cloud service where your organization can manage project email, file distribution and construction administration, including collaborating with other organizations (whether or not they have a Tonic DM account).